And, how to make a 5 minute DIY Valentine’s day card for someone who doesn’t believe in Hallmark Holidays..
What you will need:
1. Sticker Paper and Any Stickers left AFTER peeling off the stickers to make Valentine’s day cards for your friends, children, teachers..
2. Security envelope that came with your bill or junk mail
3. Exacto Knife
4. Elmer’s Glue
1. Glue Sticker left overs any which way you like on white side of security envelope.
2. Trim edges with Exacto knife.
3. Inscribe your loving message on patterned side with Sharpies.
4. Don’t spend more than 5 minutes.
5. Have fun!
Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!